Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Suggestions and Requests => Topic started by: han on November 17, 2006, 05:14:53 am

Title: Bug: attribute moves after modify.
Post by: han on November 17, 2006, 05:14:53 am
Hello,

I want to report a bug (I use build 800)

I have an object with stereotype entity. It contains attributes. Whenever I modify the description of an attribute, that attribute moves to the end of the list. I think this is a bug, because it is annoying behaviour. The attribute should stay in its position.

Cheers,

Han.
Title: Re: Bug: attribute moves after modify.
Post by: peter.zrnko on November 17, 2006, 12:43:18 pm
I have reported a bug (related to builds preceding build 800) that while adding new attributes to an element the order of attributes is unpredictable. They resolved it in build 800. Newly created attribute will always be the last one.

Unfortunately it introduce another bug - every modified attribute is moved to the end of attributes list (as you have reported).
Title: Re: Bug: attribute moves after modify.
Post by: han on November 18, 2006, 02:18:11 am
Well, then that explains why I did not have these problems before. I hope it can be resolved soon, because it is quite annoying. Also, I think the old situation was better than the new situation: Adding an attribute is done only once per attribute. Modifying it is (in my situation) done more often. :(
By the way: This is the first bug i reported. Was this the right place to do so?

Han.
Title: Re: Bug: attribute moves after modify.
Post by: peter.zrnko on November 18, 2006, 05:02:45 am
Use Help - Online resources - Bug report page If you are a registered user.
In case you are not not a registered user go to
http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/support/bug_report.html