Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Suggestions and Requests => Topic started by: maddec on April 01, 2008, 08:12:34 pm

Title: Suggestion to improve code engineering actionscipt
Post by: maddec on April 01, 2008, 08:12:34 pm
Hello,
I have been using Enterprise Architect exclusively for Actionscipt Flash/Flex/AIR projects now for months .
I will try in upcoming months to spread the word around the Actionscript Flash Flex community how great EA is and MDG integration.

In my start up of using EA with Actionscript 3 code engineering, I found a very useful source:
http://www.dgrigg.com/post.cfm/09/14/2006/UML-Stub-Code-and-ASDocs
I suggest that these modifications may be integrated to EA release (point 1)?
I will post here other suggestions of improvement related to Actionscipt when they comes up.

I feel that to put extra tutorial especially about Actionscript may be useful.

Thank you for your interest.

Cedric M. (aka maddec)
Title: Re: Suggestion to improve code engineering actions
Post by: Eve on April 02, 2008, 08:10:14 am
Templates with similar effect to those proposed have already been included in version 7.1.  Along with that constructors are also automatically generated (if the option is specified).
Title: Re: Suggestion to improve code engineering actions
Post by: maddec on April 02, 2008, 09:37:43 am
Thank you very much for precising this and to have added this to the latest build. I've just upgraded to the latest version. I'm a bit late, I'm sorry ;)

Best regards.

Cedric M. (aka maddec)