Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: deefer on March 25, 2010, 02:28:19 am

Title: Parameter description with custom template
Post by: deefer on March 25, 2010, 02:28:19 am
Hi
referring to the code template framework,

I'm trying to list the parameters description in the operation notes (language "C", doxygen style documentation)

I've created a custom template named "Parameter_Pardesc" that contains the following:
%paramName% %paramNotes%

In the Operation notes template, I've added the following:
%list="Parameter_Pardesc" @separator="\n" @indent="**  \param "%

It doesn't work...  :(

If I add the following
%list="Parameter" @separator="\n" @indent="**  \param "%
it works (it invokes the "Parameter" template)

Do you have any suggestion?
Many thanks
Davide
Title: Re: Parameter description with custom template
Post by: Eve on March 25, 2010, 08:30:38 am
At a glance I see your custom list contains only a single underscore.  They actually use a double underscore.
Title: Re: Parameter description with custom template
Post by: deefer on March 25, 2010, 06:40:49 pm
Ooops....  ::)

Thank you that was my mistake...

BTW, do you know how to list the pre-conditions and post-conditions described in the operation properites?

Thank you very much !!
Davide
Title: Re: Parameter description with custom template
Post by: Eve on March 26, 2010, 08:40:50 am
They are currently only accessible via the EXEC_ADD_IN call.