Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: PeterHeintz on June 30, 2016, 06:35:03 pm
-
I want to show package baseline information in html reports. The easiest way I found was creating a “ModelView” element on a diagram having a SQL query doing the job.
The problem with that is that the diagram element does not auto-scale and so the html pages might not show all what is relevant.
Has anyone of you ideas how to achieve that, without doing too much EA and html scripting?
-
Hey Pete,
I just read a different post here where someone suggested using a "Package as List" element in a different situation. That should work.
Drag the package that has baselines onto a diagram and select "Package as List."
Open its properties and replace the query with something like
select Version, DocDate, Notes from t_document
where DocType='Baseline'
and ElementID='' // package GUID goes here, it's in the query when the List element is created
order by DocDate desc
The element will now show the baselines associated with the selected package.
I can't seem to change the column widths but it does auto-update when you close-and-reopen the diagram, so it might be suitable for your needs.
HTH,
/Uffe
-
Thank you Uffe!
This is what I am already doing, because it just creates a <<ModelView>> class what I did just another way around.