Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: kodo65 on December 08, 2010, 01:41:42 am

Title: Nato Task List file for importing?
Post by: kodo65 on December 08, 2010, 01:41:42 am
Hi!

Is there anybody out there who have an NTL-file which is possible to import into EA? I have a PDF-document which contains all of the Nato Task definitions and like to have them imported into EA instead of having to manually add them to my EA-model. A DAUNTING task to say the least...

Many, many thanks in advance!
Title: Re: Nato Task List file for importing?
Post by: Eve on December 08, 2010, 08:37:41 am
Any chance you can get them as a spreadsheet?

Then you will be able to use the csv import functionality.
Title: Re: Nato Task List file for importing?
Post by: kodo65 on December 08, 2010, 06:05:05 pm
Hi Simon!

Well, that's exactly what I was looking for... the file that is. So far I haven't been able to find any file though. The material is unclassified/releasable so there's no confidentiality/classification involved which makes me a little puzzled why it's not available. I mean there are a huge number of parties who use it... I sure somebody on this forum could point me in the right direction.

Cheers!
Title: Re: Nato Task List file for importing?
Post by: wil on January 29, 2020, 07:20:12 am


Could you send me the pdf nel to my email? the one you say it has in PDF that contains all the NATO task definitions. Please
Title: Re: Nato Task List file for importing?
Post by: RoyC on January 29, 2020, 09:20:42 am
Be aware: that conversation is ten years old.
Title: Re: Nato Task List file for importing?
Post by: wil on February 05, 2020, 06:32:01 am

I know it. thanks
I hope that one day, by chance of life, the stars align and kodo65 see the message.