Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: Heidi Thomson on February 24, 2011, 02:31:52 am
-
Hi,
I'm using the automation interface to extract the baselines from EA into a word document to use as a version control section.
Is there any way to obtain the person who performed the baseline and also obtaining the date the baseline was created? I can add these to the notes and then process them in my macro but thought that there might be an easier way that I haven't spotted yet.
Thanks,
Heidi
-
Created date and time is stored together with the baseline in t_document.
There is also an Author field in the table, but that unfortunately that is left empty by EA's create baseline functionality.
Geert
-
Created date and time is stored together with the baseline in t_document.
There is also an Author field in the table, but that unfortunately that is left empty by EA's create baseline functionality.
Geert
We're heading in the same direction as Heidi. So this is a problem for us also.
Heidi, perhaps you could report it as a bug/feature request - lack of population of author - (I'd see it as a bug myself) using the links at the bottom of the page?