Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: ChrisDr on November 24, 2010, 01:11:15 am

Title: How are "Workflow Searches" defined?
Post by: ChrisDr on November 24, 2010, 01:11:15 am
Hi all,
I'm trying to explore the possibilities of the new workflow support but don't understand how the "GetWorkflowTasks" function works and how the associated "WorkflowSearches" work, defined or used.
I could not find anything on the community pages (beyond the boiler plate WF scritp, which is good) or the EA Help file.

Thanks everyone!
Chris
Title: Re: How are "Workflow Searches" defined?
Post by: Paul Greefhorst on March 06, 2011, 03:56:37 am
Hi,

I'm facing the same question/problem. I managed to add 1 workflowsearch in this GetWorkflowSearches sub and it shows now in my Search combobox, but activating is results in an error.

So if anyone know how to explore this, please let me know.

Paul Greefhorst