Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: Jiří Hegr on March 15, 2011, 12:19:54 am

Title: Change of metatype
Post by: Jiří Hegr on March 15, 2011, 12:19:54 am
Hello
We have a requirement model in SysML. There were more users then one who worked on it and now I need to repair a few requirements metatypes (from requirement to functionalRequirement). I created an add-in in C# but it seems, that metatype attribute of an element is read-only, so after the change update method does not work. Is there any way how to change an element metatype?
Thank you for your help,

J. Hegr
Title: Re: Change of metatype
Post by: Geert Bellekens on March 15, 2011, 01:08:07 am
Those types of things are usually much easier if you just update the database.

Geert
Title: Re: Change of metatype
Post by: Jiří Hegr on March 15, 2011, 06:12:41 pm
Thanks for advice. I have found where are requirement elements I need to fix. But I really did not discover what ID is related to metatype and what table does it contain. The table t_xref is promising but its id is not used in requiremet element.
Could you give me any hint?

J. Hegr
Title: Re: Change of metatype
Post by: qwerty on March 15, 2011, 08:16:45 pm
You should send a priority support request to Sparx.

q.