Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: Polymorph on December 07, 2016, 12:52:17 am

Title: Displaying diagrams using Diagram Fragments
Post by: Polymorph on December 07, 2016, 12:52:17 am
Does anyone know how diagram fragments can be used to display diagrams in a a virtual document?

I can create an SQL query to find the package that contains the diagram easily enough... but I then need to display the diagram image for the diagram that is located inside the package.

Do I need to return a specific field from a table in the database? If so, which database table actually stores the image?
Title: Re: Displaying diagrams using Diagram Fragments
Post by: Geert Bellekens on December 07, 2016, 01:05:31 am
You can't print diagrams in an SQL fragment.
You have to use regular fragments, or document scripts fragments to print diagrams.

Geert
Title: Re: Displaying diagrams using Diagram Fragments
Post by: Polymorph on December 07, 2016, 03:14:25 am
Shame - thanks!