Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: suresh_glad on February 07, 2017, 10:20:38 am

Title: Can I use Images in Legend
Post by: suresh_glad on February 07, 2017, 10:20:38 am
Any thoughts How I can use an image in diagram Legend . My intention is to make clear what each object is that I have used in the diagram , for eg., Application Service , application interface , Aggregation relationship etc .
Please note : while it makes sense to someone who understands EA and Archimate , I might have to provide a bit more detail on what each of the element I have used .
I'm after something like this link  (please see the legend in the diagram)

http://blog.bizzdesign.com/logical-and-phyiscal-component-descriptions-in-archimate

thanks
Suresh
Title: Re: Can I use Images in Legend
Post by: Eve on February 08, 2017, 08:40:39 am
The built in legend type doesn't allow images to be added. I'd recommend adding an image containing the legend onto your diagram.