Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: jankari on June 08, 2017, 12:50:53 am

Title: Visibility of attributes for Node
Post by: jankari on June 08, 2017, 12:50:53 am
Hello,
I am trying to show attributes defined in a Node. I have tried the following:


But, after doing the above, the attributes are not showing. I know I can get around this by adding Tags.

Thank you in advance for your time and reply.
Title: Re: Visibility of attributes for Node
Post by: qwerty on June 08, 2017, 04:14:24 am
You should be seeing attributes without any tricks. Maybe you have turned on some weird MDG? Try with an empty EAP, MDGs turned off.

q.
Title: Re: Visibility of attributes for Node
Post by: Sunshine on June 08, 2017, 06:22:10 am
Try checking the diagram properties on the element and ensure that attributes box is ticked. That seemed to work for me