Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: SMaric on November 02, 2011, 06:13:34 am

Title: Javascript - Information Flows & Information Items
Post by: SMaric on November 02, 2011, 06:13:34 am
I am having a bit of a problem with some javascript code

In our model we have a package containing loads of InformationItem

These are associated with various InformationFlow (connector) items throughout our model

1)
In my code which processes an InformationItem I can't find anything which give me the ID of the InformationFlow (connector) it is associated with

2)
In my code which processes the Elements on a diagram I can find the connectors which are InformationFlow - but again can't find any linkage to an InformationItem


Any hints ???


Title: Re: Javascript - Information Flows & Information I
Post by: SMaric on November 03, 2011, 10:02:08 am
We are currently using EA Version is 8.0.859


I have just downloaded the latest trial version 9.1.910 and have sorted out my problem

So it looks like some missing functionality in EA Version is 8.0.859