Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: mbennetts on May 04, 2018, 12:44:06 am

Title: Hyperlink behavior for diagram objects?
Post by: mbennetts on May 04, 2018, 12:44:06 am
Other than creating a script, is there a way to make a diagram object behave as a hyperlink?  Specifically, I would like to turn mind-mapping nodes into hyperlinks to other diagrams.
Title: Re: Hyperlink behavior for diagram objects?
Post by: qwerty on May 04, 2018, 06:33:03 am
You can make any element composite (context Add/Composite diagram). When you dbl-click it opens the diagram.

q.
Title: Re: Hyperlink behavior for diagram objects?
Post by: TZ on May 04, 2018, 06:51:32 am
Hi mbennetts,

I discovered recently similar functionality when I drag'n'drop one diagram on another. I prompted to choose how to drop a diagram. If you select to drop diagram as "Navigation Cell" you could get both cool visualization and hyperlink to another diagram.

Also, using composite diagram - is the standard approach for nested diagrams.

HTH,
TZ