Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: ngong on May 04, 2018, 08:09:28 pm

Title: how to get help using this forum: how to find all my topics?
Post by: ngong on May 04, 2018, 08:09:28 pm
I remember that there was a way to show just the topics I have created. But I forgot how and can not find the button or procedure.
Title: Re: how to get help using this forum: how to find all my topics?
Post by: PeterHeintz on May 04, 2018, 08:20:51 pm
Select you as user and click on "Show Posts".
Title: Re: how to get help using this forum: how to find all my topics?
Post by: Eve on May 07, 2018, 11:26:37 am
Peter's suggestion will include all threads that you have commented on. If you're after topics you started, there's an extra button just above the list of posts that allows you to filter only to topics.