Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: RainerQ on May 09, 2018, 06:47:23 pm

Title: Diagram -> Change Type is disabled
Post by: RainerQ on May 09, 2018, 06:47:23 pm
Hi,

I unfortunately used a sequence diagram to place a whole bunch of navigation cells on to it.
I now wanted to change this diagram to a package diagram, using the way discribed in
http://www.sparxsystems.com/enterprise_architect_user_guide/14.0/modeling_tools/changediagramtype.html

But Layout > Diagram > Manage > Change Type the Change Type Menu Item is disabled.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
I am using EA14.0 Ultimate

Best Regards
Rainer
Title: Re: Diagram -> Change Type is disabled
Post by: GTuckwell on May 09, 2018, 07:17:21 pm
This is not specific to V14. I think Change Type has been disabled for a sequence diagram for a while (always?). Create a new diagram of the correct type in the same package, then Select All and Ctrl+C on the sequence diagram, then Ctrl+V on the new diagram, then delete the sequence diagram.
Title: Re: Diagram -> Change Type is disabled
Post by: RainerQ on May 14, 2018, 06:32:27 pm
Thanks for the Help!

Best Regards
Rainer