Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: hugelsb on April 11, 2012, 02:25:30 am
-
How I can access the linked feature information with the VB Interface? With the built in reporter you can access this information under Source/Target Linked Feature, but I couldn’t find any way to do this with VBA interface for Word.
-
t_object.PDATA1 = feature name, .PDATA2 = Object_ID, .PDATA3 = linked feature elemen
q.
-
Hi,
Thank you for your fast response, but I don't understand what you mean with t_object? Which element contains the comma delimited information?
Thank you for clarification.
Regards
-
repository.SQLquery ("SELECT * FROM t_object WHERE object_id = " + note.ElementID)
will return a XML formatted query result of the according note element. You need to inspect the mentioned columns.
q.
-
You can also search the forum for "linked feature". Should yield quite a few posts with the solution to your question.
But if you have to ask with t_object is about... :-/
Geert