Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Michael Wright on December 08, 2018, 12:01:31 am

Title: Recover my licence
Post by: Michael Wright on December 08, 2018, 12:01:31 am
I have version 12 of EA and my network profile on the company laptop was corrupted.  Where should the engineer look to recover my licence with my new profile?  Unfortunately I am not allowed to use Regedit on my laptop but will the licence be stored on my C drive?

Thanks
Title: Re: Recover my licence
Post by: qwerty on December 08, 2018, 12:09:57 am
The programs folder of EA has a key.dat. I guess that's your license. But it looks a bit weird. Give it a go. Else contact Sparx sales.

q.
Title: Re: Recover my licence
Post by: Geert Bellekens on December 08, 2018, 12:18:21 am
He should not try to recover it, you should simply enter it again.

I suppose the actual key must be registered somewhere in the administration no?
It is usually sent by email when purchasing EA.

Geert