Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: SBushell on June 17, 2019, 08:19:03 pm

Title: Reporting on Satisfy Links
Post by: SBushell on June 17, 2019, 08:19:03 pm
HI All,
   I'm currently trying to setup a requirements report using custom document templates and I have a report where I want to report the requirements parent by navigating a "satisfy" dependency link. I have setup the report to do this but it current reports on all connector's from my requirement, I also have a verify link to test cases. Is there anyway In the template editor to specify I only want to report on a particular stereotype of a dependency.

Cheers for your help
Title: Re: Reporting on Satisfy Links
Post by: Geert Bellekens on June 17, 2019, 09:32:23 pm
Check the properties of the template. There are a number of options to set filters.

Geert