Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: ferran on January 22, 2020, 07:33:19 pm
-
Dear Sparx,
I want to have a better control over projects connected to SVN(subversion).
Is there any possibility to set up a script that executes when EA is closed or when project in EA is closed and executes a commit of the project file .eapx and the related .xml using the SVN connection set up for that project?
This is in order to make sure there is no user forgetting to commit after changing stuff in a project.
Thank you very much.
Ferran.
-
I don't think you can use the workflow script to do that.
But you can do that using
- an add-in
- a model add-in script
- an EA-Matic script
In all of these you can use the event EA_FileClose and do whatever is necesarry.
Here's an EA-Matic example that comes somewhat close to what you need
https://github.com/GeertBellekens/Enterprise-Architect-VBScript-Library/blob/master/Projects/EA-Matic%20Scripts/Check%20CheckedOut%20Packages%20at%20Project%20Close.vbs (https://github.com/GeertBellekens/Enterprise-Architect-VBScript-Library/blob/master/Projects/EA-Matic%20Scripts/Check%20CheckedOut%20Packages%20at%20Project%20Close.vbs)
Geert
-
ok thanks. I will try this way.