Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: kwasposer on February 17, 2020, 08:48:20 am

Title: Insert Image
Post by: kwasposer on February 17, 2020, 08:48:20 am
Hello, i m new to this forum. How can I attach Screenshots / Images in my message?

Thanks and sorry for this silly question.

I did click on "inset image" but than i get  img / img

(http://)
Title: Re: Insert Image
Post by: Glassboy on February 17, 2020, 09:03:45 am
You put a URL to the image between those two image tags.  The forum itself does not have image storage.
Title: Re: Insert Image
Post by: kwasposer on March 28, 2020, 01:19:04 am
Thanks Glassboy,

I am not able to do so.

I tried following
"[img ]https://imgur.com/XISvONC[/img ]"
Title: Re: Insert Image
Post by: KP on March 30, 2020, 08:22:09 am
Thanks Glassboy,

I am not able to do so.

I tried following
"[img ]https://imgur.com/XISvONC[/img ]"

You can't have spaces in the [img] tags.

Title: Re: Insert Image
Post by: KP on March 31, 2020, 07:48:45 am
https://imgur.com/XISvONC isn't an image, it's a URL where the image is displayed. If you right-click on the image and choose Copy Image Location (or whatever is the equivalent in your browser) you get https://i.imgur.com/XISvONC.png which you can put between img tags.

(https://i.imgur.com/XISvONC.png)


PS Sorry I accidentally deleted your last message. Small laptop keyboard, big fingers  :-[
Title: Re: Insert Image
Post by: qwerty on March 31, 2020, 08:00:35 am
The only little thing missing is the question itself.

q.
Title: Re: Insert Image
Post by: kwasposer on March 31, 2020, 08:21:11 am
Nice! Thank you!!