Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: Knut Paulsen on October 23, 2012, 01:15:30 am

Title: Closing a tab added with Repository.AddTab().
Post by: Knut Paulsen on October 23, 2012, 01:15:30 am
Hi guys,

I have added a control using the AddTab method. I would really like to know when the user decides to close this tab. Like if the user closes a diagram, the EA_OnPostCloseDiagram event is fired.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Knut
Title: Re: Closing a tab added with Repository.AddTab().
Post by: Geert Bellekens on October 23, 2012, 05:07:59 pm
Knut,

I would try to see if there isn't some kind of event fired by your control that you can catch (something like "dispose", or a change in the reference count)
If so you can doublecheck with Repository.IsTabOpen(string TabName)

If there really isn't any event you can catch, you might even considering polling IsTabOpen :-/

Geert