Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Uml Process => Topic started by: kwasposer on May 08, 2020, 12:08:59 am
-
I still try to find the best fitting methodolgy in package management of my sysml Model.
In order not to have many elements on one diagram, I created a sub-ProductTree bdd.
So clicking on one component A (block) in the bdd; i jump to the ProductTree bdd of this component A with all its parts.
But than I wanted to create an IBD of the component A. This will create a new link to the IBD and my link to the bdd Product tree is not available anymore.
How do you manage to have several sub diagrams of one component, like ibd, bdd, sd....?
-
You can only have one "composite" diagram link.
What you could do is place diagram hyperlinks on that composite diagram to the other diagram. (and don't forget to place back-links to the main diagram as well)
Geert