Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: Guillaume on December 03, 2020, 02:19:14 am
-
Hello,
I have stereotyped Classes defined within an MDG and I need to let creating a "test" stereotyped dependency from Feature elements (available in EA Requirements toolbox).
So I added the Feature metaclass (available when enabling Include Extended) in the UML profile and created stereotyped relationship links to each stereotyped class + set stereotype = MyMDG::test
Then I created metaconstraints from the "test" stereotype to each stereotyped class with umlRole = Target, and to the Feature metaclass with umlRole = Source
When I generate the MDG, I cannot create this dependency from a feature. Using the quicklinker from a stereotyped class, it suggests creating a property.
Note that it works well if I do the same with the Requirement metaclass, or with a stereotyped Feature.
Is the Feature metaclass a special type of another class like the requirement? Do I need to add something in the MDG (another metaclass) to make it work ?
-
An update on this one as I found the issue.
I needed to create stereotyped dependency links from a feature to a requirement, however I found that this connector is natively forbidden in EA (having the Strict Connector Syntax option enabled). I will try to replace feature elements with something different..