Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Jelle Verley on March 03, 2021, 12:52:45 am

Title: In which SQL table can I find the conjugate property of a proxyport?
Post by: Jelle Verley on March 03, 2021, 12:52:45 am
In which SQL table can I find the conjugate property of a proxyport?
Using SQL queries i'd like to know of the property conjugate of a proxyport is on.
I looked in the t_objects and t_objectproperties tables but couldn't find it...
Title: Re: In which SQL table can I find the conjugate property of a proxyport?
Post by: Geert Bellekens on March 03, 2021, 01:09:05 am
Jelle,

Where do you see that property?

Can you post a printscreen?

Geert
Title: Re: In which SQL table can I find the conjugate property of a proxyport?
Post by: philchudley on March 03, 2021, 01:50:24 am
The isConjunated property for a SysML Proxy port is held in the t_xref table as shown below

XrefID,Name,Type,Visibility,Namespace,Requirement,Constraint,Behavior,Partition,Description,Client,Supplier,Link,

{5D9468D5-BCF2-4af7-9C8F-540F9821D148},CustomProperties,element property,Public, , , , ,0,@PROP=@NAME=isConjugated@ENDNAME;@TYPE=Boolean@ENDTYPE;@VALU=-1@ENDVALU;@PRMT=@ENDPRMT;@ENDPROP;,{03F5F125-4CED-4bb1-B65B-29DB688BD257},<none>, ,
#

The field containing the isConjugated value is Description the full value of which is
@PROP=@NAME=isConjugated@ENDNAME;@TYPE=Boolean@ENDTYPE;@VALU=-1@ENDVALU;@PRMT=@ENDPRMT;@ENDPROP;

The link to the t_object table is Client and contains guid of the object

This should give you enough info to contstruct the SQL query most likely joining t_object and t_xref and restricting the search to the value of the description in t_xref

Something like

SELECT t_object.ea_guid, t_object.Name
FROM   t_object, t_xref
WHERE  t_object.ea_guid = t_xref.Client
AND    t_xref.Description = '@PROP=@NAME=isConjugated@ENDNAME;@TYPE=Boolean@ENDTYPE;@VALU=-1@ENDVALU;@PRMT=@ENDPRMT;@ENDPROP;'

Hope this helps

Phil
Title: Re: In which SQL table can I find the conjugate property of a proxyport?
Post by: Jelle Verley on March 03, 2021, 04:02:53 am
Thanks Phil!
This will help!