Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: avi10000 on September 22, 2022, 05:33:13 pm
-
Hi all,
I used to be able to successfully include images in my posts (hosted at IMGBB) to this forum. I haven't sent a post for a long time. I used to upload to:
https://imgbb.com/
But now my images hosted at IMGBB are not appearing in my posts although I can see them when typing the image links on my browser's address line.
(Btw, In my posts, I write my links as [i-m-g] [/i-m-g]
where i-m-g is img)
Anybody know why are my images not appearing ?
Thanks,
Avi
-
Has to do with the steam pressure of this BB. Image servers include ads or this dreaded cookie message which confuses the include mechanism. The culprit is just that this ancient BB still has no way to include images itself. - Mouth wide shut! -
q.
-
Thank you.
Is there another 'image server' company out there that works better with the EA forum?
-
No idea. From what I have seen about 50% of the images used here need extra clicks to open them. Shout at Sparx to get some forum SW that's up-to-date.
q.
-
Imgbb works.
Make sure you are using the correct image link (right mouse click -> copy image link) of the image you want to display in the post and place that url in the [ IMG ] tags
-
The culprit is just that this ancient BB still has no way to include images itself.
It has the capability, it's just disabled.
-
The culprit is just that this ancient BB still has no way to include images itself.
It has the capability, it's just disabled.
Even worse :-(
q.