Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: pb17 on December 14, 2023, 05:14:48 am

Title: How to make an attribute mandatory in a costume stereotype
Post by: pb17 on December 14, 2023, 05:14:48 am

Hello everyone,

Good Afternoon!

I'm currently working on creating a stereotype for a specific model, and I'm looking to ensure that the model elements contain a specific set of information. To achieve this, I want to establish certain attributes as mandatory, ensuring they cannot be left empty.

I've conducted some research on related topics and came across this question https://sparxsystems.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=30756.0 (https://sparxsystems.com/forums/smf/index.php?topic=30756.0). However, I'm struggling to grasp its implementation. Is there a method for creating this restriction directly when defining the attributes?

Any assistance provided would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Title: Re: How to make an attribute mandatory in a costume stereotype
Post by: qwerty on December 14, 2023, 06:01:53 am
I guess you need an add-in for that job.

q.
Title: Re: How to make an attribute mandatory in a costume stereotype
Post by: Giu Platania on December 19, 2023, 01:26:02 am
I alternative you can use Geerts EA validator
https://bellekens.com/ea-validator/
to ensure the consistency of your model