Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => General Board => Topic started by: Modesto Vega on April 10, 2025, 07:23:15 pm
-
I think I have asked a similar question before but I was using a different version of Sparx EA.
We have a lot of diagrams produced by multiple people, typically one author/editor and 1 or more contributors. The Diagram Notes element only includes the author of the diagram. Is there any elegant way, other than manually entered test, of adding to a diagram a list of contributors based on the list of project authors or resources under Settings/Reference Data/Model Types/People in v16.1?
I believe in v17 this was moved to a different ribbon tab.
-
[...] Is there any elegant way, other than manually entered test, of adding to a diagram a list of contributors based on the list of project authors or resources under Settings/Reference Data/Model Types/People in v16.1?
I believe in v17 this was moved to a different ribbon tab.
I'm not sure, what you mean by "manually entered *test*", but ...
Model View element (with suitable SQL query) might be useful for listing project authors on a diagram.
https://sparxsystems.com/enterprise_architect_user_guide/16.1/model_publishing/define_a_model_view_chart.html