Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: jochercoles on July 01, 2015, 02:23:17 am

Title: How to setting Interop.EA.dll in IIS.
Post by: jochercoles on July 01, 2015, 02:23:17 am
Hi Guys, I'm new in this environmet of EA, and I'm using the DLL Interop.EA for create a HTML Report of my repository. I need setting the DLL for use in my MVC Application host in IIS 8.0.
Anybody can help me with this topic? I using for the moment an version trial of EA. Thank you. Javier.
Title: Re: How to setting Interop.EA.dll in IIS.
Post by: qwerty on July 01, 2015, 03:37:11 am
Get used to the Search button top left. There are quite a couple of threads dealing with that topic. Good luck  ;)

q.
Title: Re: How to setting Interop.EA.dll in IIS.
Post by: jochercoles on July 01, 2015, 05:11:45 am
Yes you have reason, but these threads didn't help me. Thank you.
Title: Re: How to setting Interop.EA.dll in IIS.
Post by: Geert Bellekens on July 01, 2015, 06:25:57 pm
Look for links to the LieberLieber whitepaper. That is your only hope. :-/

Geert
Title: Re: How to setting Interop.EA.dll in IIS.
Post by: OpenIT Solutions on July 09, 2015, 01:18:41 am
Hi Javier,

Please let us know if you have any success - I believe there are a number of us that have hit the same issue with out success...
Title: Re: How to setting Interop.EA.dll in IIS.
Post by: jochercoles on July 09, 2015, 04:34:55 am
Hi guys, not I haven't got sucess. I developed an few console application that run as task of windows, because I can't run the process by demand.

Hope be clear.

Javier.