Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: E.Eckstein on August 11, 2015, 10:59:22 pm

Title: DocumentGenerator - InserText sStyle no reset
Post by: E.Eckstein on August 11, 2015, 10:59:22 pm
Hey there,

I'd like to know if any of you faced a problem with the document generation from addin code...

My problem:
Code: [Select]
DocumentGenerator docgen;
docgen.InsertText("I am a real fat burger", "bold");
docgen.InsertText("And I am some slim fit drink", "Normal");
;D

All I get after the first command is bold, till i use some method like docgen.DocumentElement(...) which seems to reset this stuff...

I tried sStyles like "normal", "Normal", "" etc.pp. but I can't find a solution for this behaviour.

Xoxo,:D
Eric
Title: Re: DocumentGenerator - InserText sStyle no reset
Post by: qwerty on August 11, 2015, 11:04:56 pm
Just a guess: regular?

q.
Title: Re: DocumentGenerator - InserText sStyle no reset
Post by: E.Eckstein on August 11, 2015, 11:24:12 pm
Nope  ::)
Another guess?  :D

PS:
Quote
style: String - the name of the style in the template; defaults to Normal style
That's what EA says, but have another guess...
Title: Re: DocumentGenerator - InserText sStyle no reset
Post by: qwerty on August 11, 2015, 11:45:04 pm
Well, leave the parameter away? (then I'm probably out of guess except mailing Sparx support)

q.
Title: Re: DocumentGenerator - InserText sStyle no reset
Post by: E.Eckstein on August 11, 2015, 11:57:53 pm
You know, most hll's won't compile without sufficent parameters given to methods...  :-X

 ;D Sparx going to wish me death with all my little problems :D
Title: Re: DocumentGenerator - InserText sStyle no reset
Post by: qwerty on August 12, 2015, 12:50:35 am
If they had a better QA they probably wont have that much trouble with bugs running around :-X

q.