Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Uml Process => Topic started by: acsas on November 29, 2005, 02:17:27 am
-
Hi everybody !
I've got an error when I import delphi source code if my procedure or function suffix is () without parameters :
Example :
[OK] => procedure foo;
[NOK] => procedure foo();
If there is a solution without modifying all our project sources it will be fine ;)
Thanks ! :)
P.S.: my version is EA v6.0.778 I'm waiting for team for re-e-mailed me my login & password to download the latest build 779. In fact I read in this forum a correction about Delphi import without most explanation...
-
That looks like a bug in our Delphi parsing. It was a different Delphi parsing issue that was fixed in 779, but hopefully we can fix this for 780.
-
Thanks a lot simonm :)
-
Waouh ! Barely most of one week and the features has been corrected/ implemented ! Two thumbs up guys ;)