Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Uml Process => Topic started by: Paolo F Cantoni on April 11, 2006, 11:41:00 pm

Title: UML 2.1 Superstructure Specification
Post by: Paolo F Cantoni on April 11, 2006, 11:41:00 pm
I have just seen a reference to a new UML 2.1 Superstructure document

Quote
...in the latest UML 2.1 spec (ptc/06-04-02).


I can't find it on the OMG site.  I suspect it is still Work In Progress (and thus not generally available).  Does anyone have a location for (or access to) a copy

Found it... It's at: http://www.omg.org/docs/ptc/06-04-02.pdf (http://www.omg.org/docs/ptc/06-04-02.pdf)

(Must have been a slip of the mind...  :-/ )

Enjoy...

Paolo
Title: Re: UML 2.1 Superstructure Specification
Post by: sargasso on April 12, 2006, 03:59:59 pm
Just before anyone starts thinking this is the current adopted spec be aware that this is an OMG ptc doc.  See OMG site for how they move proprosed draft specs to adoption.

bruce