Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Uml Process => Topic started by: daphne7 on March 19, 2007, 06:54:40 am
-
Hi,
I have a problem. I want to use a relationship which is defined in a profile. The relationship should look like:
+ has-context <<context-relation>>
Product <>--------------------------------- Context
+ context-of
I tried to define a new relationship in the profile:
<<metaclass>> <<extends>> <<stereotype>>
Aggregation <------------------------ context-relation
I tried to define source and target roles but this is not possible.
I EA when I use the defined relationship then the diagram looks like:
<< context-relation>>
Product <>-------------------------- Context
Thanks for your help
-
As far as I know, EA doesn't allow setting the stereotype of a role by setting the stereotype of the association itself. (If that's what you're asking)
It does allow the creation of stereotypes that extend AssociationRole though. To do this select the metaclass AssociationRole from the list of Connector metaclasses.