Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Uml Process => Topic started by: seamoh on January 31, 2011, 10:44:04 pm

Title: USE case update in robusness analysis diagram
Post by: seamoh on January 31, 2011, 10:44:04 pm
Hello and thank you very much for your attention:
I am starting to draw robustness analysis for a usecase in Enterprise Architect. As you know

the use caste text is inserted on the left on robustness analysis.meanwhile I notice to add an

alternate path for the usecase ,when I add the alternate path for the usecase  ,the use caste

text on the robustness diagram doesn't update (doesn't add this new added alternate

path).Please help me I am in a hurry
Title: Re: USE case update in robusness analysis diagram
Post by: qwerty on January 31, 2011, 11:54:49 pm
Not clear what you're actually doing. Iconix is using plain notes from the UC in the diagrams. From what you say it looks like you use the structured scenarios.

q.
Title: Re: USE case update in robusness analysis diagram
Post by: seamoh on February 01, 2011, 01:16:23 am
Hello and thank you very much for the response. No I use general tab ,but when I add a thing in general tab ,it will not reflected on robustness analysis .and it make my works very hard. I think when I change my usecases ,it should be reflected on usecase test on robustness analysis soon. I hope I can tell my problem clearly.
Thank you
Title: Re: USE case update in robusness analysis diagram
Post by: qwerty on February 01, 2011, 03:17:17 am
How did you create the note? Link Note with UC. Context for Note Link. Link this Note to an Element feature...

q.