Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: Fabio Falci on November 25, 2008, 05:25:35 am

Title: EA, linux and shared key
Post by: Fabio Falci on November 25, 2008, 05:25:35 am
Hi!

My company has shared keys for EA in the network.

F:\UTIL\EA\sskeys.dat

I'm executing EA in linux but it fail when I choose
the sskeys.dat. EA show me a error that sskeys.dat was moved...

I mounted F:\UTIL\EA\sskeys.dat by samba and now the full path is
/mnt/projetos/UTIL/EA/sskeys.dat

I think EA do some validation on the path...

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Fabio
Title: Re: EA, linux and shared key
Post by: Aaron B on November 25, 2008, 09:05:15 am
Unfortunately floating licenses cannot currently be used with EA running under Crossover/Linux.  There are known compatibility issues with running under a WINE environment that prevent retrieval of shared keys.  Because of this compatibility issue, the Linux installation will always report  a "Key file has been moved" error.