Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: du-it on December 22, 2005, 08:15:29 am

Title: Java import statements by code generation
Post by: du-it on December 22, 2005, 08:15:29 am
Is EA able to resolve inner classes for automatic  import statement generation?
I have a class which contains (static) inner classes. In a separate class I use such an inner class. When I put a dependency arrow between these two classes in a diagram the import statement 'forgets' the surrounding class of the inner class.

class A{
...
   static class B{
   ...
   }//end inner static class B
}//end class A


class MyClass{
...
}//end myClass


I set up a dependency between MyClass an class A.B (MyClass uses A.B somewhere but has no instance field of A.B).

The generated import statement is:
import B;    

instead of

import A.B;


A problem of EA or do I have to consider some settings or so?

Thank you,
Dirk