Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: Mitch on April 22, 2009, 03:56:01 am

Title: Support for C# List<T> data?
Post by: Mitch on April 22, 2009, 03:56:01 am
I am trying to import C# source code. EA seem to ignore certain array/list constructs.

This is imported correctly
    string[] names

but this very similar construct, added in .Net 3.5, is ignored by the importer:
    List<sting> names

Has EA not been updated to handle .net "List" objects?

I am using v7.1 (I'm trying to download 7.5 but I can't login. Our license renewal from February 2009 should still be OK. Right?)

Thanks,

Mitch
Title: Re: Support for C# List<T> data?
Post by: Geert Bellekens on April 22, 2009, 02:31:14 pm
Yes, the license renewal is for a whole year.
Check the email you received when renewing the license.
I think you get a new user/pwd every time you renew.