Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: robbierzzz on May 06, 2009, 10:02:50 pm

Title: Auto lay-out'ed when generating HTML report
Post by: robbierzzz on May 06, 2009, 10:02:50 pm
I'm having a organizational diagram which does not use the auto layout function of t his diagram type, because it's quite complex. Therefore I constructed a few custom lines to keep the diagram readable. Now I want to export this diagram it seems that it is being auto layout'ed. Lines are crossing through the objects on the diagram etc. See image; http://www.textbased.net/irc/EA154.png

How can I solve this problem?
Title: Re: Auto lay-out'ed when generating HTML report
Post by: Geert Bellekens on May 07, 2009, 05:08:58 am
did you remember to save the diagram before exporting it?
Title: Re: Auto lay-out'ed when generating HTML report
Post by: robbierzzz on May 07, 2009, 04:03:09 pm
Yes I did check that before I exported the model.