Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: skiwi on November 02, 2009, 09:41:49 am

Title: Website documentation links
Post by: skiwi on November 02, 2009, 09:41:49 am
On page http://www.sparxsystems.com/uml_tool_guide/reporting_in_enterprise_architect/rtfdocuments.html

there is a link as follows:

More Information
A tutorial on using the RTF Generator and creating RTF documentation is provided on the Sparx Systems website. Click on the following link:
http://www.sparxsystems.com/resources/whitepapers/

However despite its blue colour the link isn't clickable.

Title: Re: Website documentation links
Post by: g.makulik on November 02, 2009, 10:25:08 am
Quote
Using EA7.5 (849) on WindowsXP:oRepository in SQLServer2005 & Access2000/JET 4.0

[off_topic]
[sarkasm]
Shudder ...
[/sarkasm]
[/off_topic]

 ;D
Günther
Title: Re: Website documentation links
Post by: skiwi on November 02, 2009, 10:59:18 am
But it was cute while it lasted.
(Sorry, I had just discovered the markup!)

:o
Title: Re: Website documentation links
Post by: g.makulik on November 03, 2009, 08:48:01 am
OK, let's get serious again ...
The link isn't clickable there, you're right.
I suppose you found this document anyway, right?
http://www.sparxsystems.com/downloads/whitepapers/Working_with_the_RTF_generator.pdf

WBR
Günther
Title: Re: Website documentation links
Post by: RoyC on November 04, 2009, 01:40:26 pm
Don't know what happened there - the hyperlink in the source file seemed to be broken up into separate words, but when I marked it to re-establish the hyperlink it was all where it should be.

Anyway, I have deleted it and recreated it, and it seems to be OK now.

Sorry about that.