Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: Jeff B on January 29, 2010, 08:32:50 am

Title: Move activation to a different lifeline?
Post by: Jeff B on January 29, 2010, 08:32:50 am
I have had several cases where I have a fairly complex sequence diagram and need to shift an entire activation (including its lower-level messages) to a different lifeline.
When I move the end of the initiating message, EA is splitting the activation and leaving the remainder of the lower-level messages on the original lifeline.  (I then need to move each event one at a time.)
Does anyone know of a way to shift the entire event sequence to a different lifeline?

Best regards,
Jeff
Title: Re: Move activation to a different lifeline?
Post by: Eve on February 01, 2010, 01:39:43 pm
I don't believe it's possible using the GUI, but you may be able to do it using the AI.