Sparx Systems Forum
Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: ylaporte on March 31, 2010, 04:58:50 am
-
I can't seem to make non-english spell checking work. I have downloaded the dictionaries from
http://www.sparxsystems.com.au/registered/reg_ea_down.html
I tried putting the files directly in the EA directory and keeping them in a directopry named "EADict" but it seems they are never used. I try to select french and perform a spell check on a package containing classes with notes in french. The spell checker does raise every word and none of the suggestions are in french (they seem to be english technical terms). The suggestions offered are different from the ones I get when I choose English as the spelling language.
Any idea of what could be wrong?
EA professional 7.5.849 - Unicode
-
You must have chosen Frenglish then ;D
Geert
(sorry couldn't resist)
-
Maybe I did ;D (Is my spelling so bad?)
But if that's the case, the other languages should be renamed
Swedlish, spaglish etc.
I beleive none of the non-english dictionaries are used. The instructions are not too clear about where the dictionary files should go (It just says to expand teh archive in the EA installation directory) so maybe I messed this up. Can someone with a working non-english dictiuuonary setup describe how the fiels are laid out on disk?
-
(Is my spelling so bad?)
Nothing wrong with your spelling as far as I can see (but then again I'm no native English speaker either).
Et il est probablement mieux que mon spelling en Français ;)
Geert