Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: MagnusH on May 18, 2011, 05:56:28 am

Title: Autohide in Build 904
Post by: MagnusH on May 18, 2011, 05:56:28 am
Hi,

Someone more than me having problem with autohide?

When you click the autohide it hides correctly and also when hover over it, it shows correctly but when you move the mouse pointer out of the window it does not hide!

BR
Magnus
Title: Re: Autohide in Build 904
Post by: Geert Bellekens on May 18, 2011, 04:43:44 pm
Nope, works fine on my machine. (must be the most irritating answer to get when you have a problem :'()

Geert
Title: Re: Autohide in Build 904
Post by: MagnusH on May 18, 2011, 04:57:32 pm
Indeed...

Can be windows version that differ. We still use XP.

Regards,
Magnus
Title: Re: Autohide in Build 904
Post by: Geert Bellekens on May 18, 2011, 05:22:02 pm
Nope, sorry XP here too   :-[

Geert
Title: Re: Autohide in Build 904
Post by: Eve on May 19, 2011, 08:22:28 am
I've had some behavior that I would have described as weird in that it doesn't appear to disappear as quickly all the time. I have no idea if it was different in prior builds, but if the window has focus it appears that I need to lose focus before it will disappear.