Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: giridharchalla on January 30, 2006, 05:57:59 pm

Title: problem with add-in
Post by: giridharchalla on January 30, 2006, 05:57:59 pm
I have downloaded EA 6.1, MDG link for eclipse and Eclipse 3.24.
I have installed EA and after that MDG for eclipse.
i copied the required plug in to the plug-in s directory of eclipse.

I am going through the document http://sparxsystems.com.au/bin/EAEclipse.pdf

I failed in step 2.5.
I am not getting connect and browse buttons.

Could some body please look into the problem?

regards,
giridhar challa,
[email protected]
[email protected]
678-893-2518.
Title: Re: problem with add-in
Post by: Aaron B on January 31, 2006, 03:48:16 pm
Hello Giridhar,

Make sure you are opening "Connect External Project | Eclipse" under the Add-Ins menu and not "Eclipse | View Project Connections".  The dialog that displays for the latter option appears virtually the same, but without the Connect button.
Title: Re: problem with add-in
Post by: vfarnam on May 19, 2006, 03:55:42 pm
 ??? I am having the same problem. I have followed the recommended solution to no avail.
Also no eclipse projects appear, although eclipse shows 4, with one active.
Is there a port on my firewall I need to open?
Thanks