Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Automation Interface, Add-Ins and Tools => Topic started by: BeyondCloister on May 24, 2006, 12:18:57 pm

Title: Using TortoiseSVN for Version Control
Post by: BeyondCloister on May 24, 2006, 12:18:57 pm
Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I can use the TortoiseSVN  Subversion client for doing EA's internal Version Control?

Or do I have to use a different client?

When I tried to configure the Version Control I cannot find a SVN exe to set the Client Exe path to.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Using TortoiseSVN for Version Control
Post by: potterm on May 25, 2006, 01:42:32 pm
EA doesn't integrate with TortoiseSVN directly - instead you need to point at the standard SVN client tools.  So if you want to use TortoiseSVN (for its Windows Explorer integration) you'd need to install both it and the standard subversion clients.

Martin
Title: Re: Using TortoiseSVN for Version Control
Post by: BeyondCloister on May 25, 2006, 02:24:57 pm
Thanks,

That is what I suspected but I thought I would check first just incase I had missed something.