Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: calmman on October 31, 2011, 10:29:11 pm

Title: why generate code type is java, I can't change.
Post by: calmman on October 31, 2011, 10:29:11 pm
hello
I download ea9.1 trial version. and create a defualt class model.
there are some class in the model fold. like class1, class2, class3.

follow the step, I want generate c++ souce code.
1. tools->options->source code engineering->set c++ is default code.
2. disable other language, eg, java, C#
3. select class model node in project brower, and click right bottom call the context menu. select source code engineering->generate source code.
and I found the result of operation is java source not c++ source.

if I do generate operation on single class, like class1, the result is .h and .cpp

please help, thanks a lot!
Title: Re: why generate code type is java, I can't change
Post by: KP on November 02, 2011, 09:06:13 am
The option at "Tools>Options>Source Code Engineering>Default Language for Code Generation" will set the language for all new classes that you create. To change the language defined for existing classes, in the Project Browser right-click the package that owns the classes and use "Code Engineering>Reset Options for this Package" (or if it's just one class, open its Properties dialog and change the Language setting on there).
Title: Re: why generate code type is java, I can't change
Post by: calmman on November 02, 2011, 12:19:24 pm
thank you very much. I get it! :D