Sparx Systems Forum

Enterprise Architect => Bugs and Issues => Topic started by: Yves C on December 17, 2011, 09:54:13 pm

Title: Problem controling packages with Subversion 1.7
Post by: Yves C on December 17, 2011, 09:54:13 pm
I've recently upgraded to Subversion 1.7 and I've discovered that it generates a problem to control a package but not for check-in or check-out.
I get an error message saying that there is no answer and asking if I want to try again. If I click 'Yes' I obtain the same message again and again. If I click 'No' the package control succeeds.
I use the server Collabnet Subversion 2.1.1 and the client CollabNetSubversion-client-1.7.2.
Title: Re: Problem controling packages with Subversion 1.
Post by: Eve on December 19, 2011, 08:35:22 am
I don't deal with version control a lot, but it sounds like the upgrade has reset the authentication that EA uses. Follow the instructions in the EA help for setting up version control and you should get the authentication back.