Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - enteleform

Pages: [1]
Bugs and Issues / Re: Diagram View Crashes App
« on: November 22, 2017, 01:28:23 pm »
You didn't delete any lingering registry keys, which could contain things such as a corrupted display geometry.

Good call.  Figured the uninstallation process would handle that, but it pretty much leaves everything behind. Seems like this should be better managed.  Ended up having to reconfigure key bindings, colors, etc.  IMO user preferences would be better situated in some config files @ AppData/Roaming, or import/export-able via the preferences menu.

Managed to get it working.  Deleting registry keys fixed diagram views for new projects, but the projects mentioned in the OP still exhibited the same issues.  They now work after deleting & recreating the diagrams.

Bugs and Issues / Re: Diagram View Crashes App
« on: November 22, 2017, 09:53:09 am »
This is what I see as the key point. One (or more) of the elements being added to a diagram are causing the crash. It's likely that our support team will need a sample of your model to reproduce the problem.

That's what I thought initially, but as detailed in the OP - the same issue occurs with blank, newly created projects, even after a complete re-installation of EA.

Bugs and Issues / Diagram View Crashes App
« on: November 22, 2017, 06:28:32 am »
My project was working fine until today. Now, upon opening a diagram view, the view is loaded but doesn't show any actual data - just empty widgets. At this point, the app becomes unresponsive and crashes shortly after.

I tried exporting the root project to XML, and then importing it in a new EA document, but the problem persisted. I then tried deleting the diagram, creating a new one, and dragging the package elements onto it; but that also caused the app to crash.

Just now, I tried creating a new document to verify that the app is working properly; but I found that the diagram view will crash even on brand new, empty documents.

I also fully uninstalled EA, deleted "AppData\Roaming\Sparx Systems", and then reinstalled EA with the latest installer. The issue still persists.

Code: [Select]
%list="Attribute" @separator="\n" @indent="\t" attStereotype == "Stereotype_A")%

Awesome, thanks for your help!

I'm trying to use the conditional parameter of the list macro to organize the attributes in "Class Body" by stereotype.

For example:
Code: [Select]

public class MyClass{

  //###  Stereotype_A  ###
  public int myVar_1;
  public int myVar_2;

  //###  Stereotype_B  ###
  public int myVar_3;
  public int myVar_4;

I've tried various permutations of
Code: [Select]
%list="Attribute" @separator="\n" @indent="\t" (%stereotype == "Stereotype_A")%but haven't gotten anything to work yet.

(tried stereotype/classStereotype, various arrangements of the % symbol, with/without %if...% & %endIf%, with/without parenthesis, etc.)

Pages: [1]