Author Topic: Create New Use Case Options (Attributes)  (Read 1389 times)

fr3sh

• EA Novice
  • drop it like it's hot baby
    • View Profile
Create New Use Case Options (Attributes)
« on: March 08, 2007, 04:53:35 am »
Hi

i'm new here and new with EA.

I have a Problem with the Use Case Options. Our Use Case has been changed to fit some requirements. Now there are some options missing which are necessary to fill in all information in the 'Use Case Properties', we need.

So my question is: Is it possible to add som extra Options in the Use Case Preference Dialog with a self developed addin?
But this just makes sense, if we can access and export the all information in a RTF Dokument.

Has anybody some experiences with this or just can say if it is possible or not?

thx, fr3sh

Edit:
In
Code: [Select]
Help -> Automation and Scripting -> The Automation Interface -> Reference -> Element
i found a class diagram which shows an "Element" where attributes are listed as a collection. Is it possible to add some extra Attributes for our needs and a new tab to access this attributes via GUI?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 06:01:02 am by fr3sh »

thomaskilian

Re: Create New Use Case Options (Attributes)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 02:49:29 am »
I just can answer the first question: No. Add-ins refer to single elements and appear in their context menu. GUI changes are not possible. We would rather be happy with a GUI instead of EA's UI (unique interface). But as long as the other side of the coin is so shiny we stick to this product ;D