Author Topic: Structured Tagged Values (Example for use in Profile) - Not Working?  (Read 1086 times)

David Rains (bioform)

• EA User
    • View Profile
I have not used this feature in awhile, and went ahead and defined a new one... the behavior was the sturctured tagged value did NOT display the child tags as expected... I was using an older release of EA (13.0) at work (don't ask why...) and installed and tried version 13.5 on my laptop (new file, simple example using the reference below) - same result, seems to be no longer working?

https://sparxsystems.com/enterprise_architect_user_guide/13.5/modeling_tools/add_structured_tagged_value_cl.html

Has anyone noticed this behavior is version 13 or 14?  I will reinstall 14 at home and try it out there... new file, same example... and follow back with my results...

Any help appreciated. (BTW did a global search, found a lot of hits but nothing on a bug or behavior like this in the other forum groups)

Thanks,

David

qwerty

• EA Guru
  • I'm no guru at all
    • View Profile
Re: Structured Tagged Values (Example for use in Profile) - Not Working?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2019, 08:29:39 am »
I know that by heart. The only thing that helps is sleeping over it and getting a new start the next day. Or someone that hasn't the same leaky memory as we both xD

q.

David Rains (bioform)

• EA User
    • View Profile
Re: Structured Tagged Values (Example for use in Profile) - Not Working?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 08:43:25 am »
Yeah, sleep is VERY good!  Changing gear for the rest of the day... creating UML profile to support metamodel from Lambsweerde's Requirements Engineering book (the one I grab when the building catches fire!!) - Of course I have yours on digital :)

Best,

David "I think this is my BEST profile, umm UML speaking" Rains