Author Topic: SysML visualisation of association blocks on larger diagram  (Read 1395 times)

MirekCz

• EA Novice
    • View Profile
Hello,

I'm trying to show internals of association blocks on a larger diagram in EA 15.0... without any luck.

I have got a BDD with association block defined:

Association block has got a simple IBD defined:

I want to display "system" IBD now that shows not the association connector :LEDCtrl between MCU and LED, but the detailed structure of the internal association IBD as defined (bottom LED instance has got those PWM and _Enable ports shown so I see the ports in nested connector, but not the actual connections).
I can only show the IBD of association block in a diagram frame... but that's not quite what I expect.

From what I understand this can be done in other tools, but I can't get it to work with EA. I was searching for this in forum, but I haven't found a solution.

PS. I need to show it to create detailed diagrams with for ex. functional safety information... otherwise I would have to copy the association block connections to the real nested ports connections manually... which basically makes usage of IBD on association block waste of time.