Sparx Services North America
Sparx Services North America is your headquarters for sales, services and support for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Sparx Services North America offers a wide range of services for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect end users, including Certified Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect training courses and live tech support for Enterprise Architect during North American business hours.
With both on-site and remote training and consulting, Sparx Services North America offers you complete lifecycle support from pre-sales and acquisition to implementation and operation. Sparx Services North America's mission is to help you deliver world-class modeling solutions with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
Through real world project coaching and Sparx Systems Certified classroom training, Sparx Services North America will help you deliver the results you need to realize business value.
Pre-Sales Support Activities
- RFI/RFP Support
- Requirements Documentation
- Product Demonstration
- Proof of Concept Creation
Operational Support Activities
- Installation and Configuration
- Instructor-Led and Web-Based Training (Framework, Notation, and Tool)
- Tool Customization and Integration
- Project Coaching and Mentoring
- Maintenance Renewals
Complete Modeling Domain Coverage
- Business/Enterprise Architecture
- Systems Engineering/MBSE
- Business Process Modeling
- Requirements Management
- Software/System Development
Industry Standards Expertise
- TOGAF, ArchiMate, IT4IT, BIZBOK
- DoDAF, UAF, UPDM
- UML, BPMN, SysML, NIEM
- OOSEM, Unified Process, Agile